Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation

My friend's oldest did homeschool kindergarten this year, just like Secundus.  When she suggested that we get together for a little kindergarten graduation, I was all over that!  We also included another friend so we three adorable graduates.

Each of us got to say a few words about our budding scholars and then present a certificate.


The kids were so cute in their graduation caps that Primus helped me make.  I promise I'll post a tutorial for how I made them later.

Big thank you to the family and friends that attended!

The cake.  If anyone tries to tell you that gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free (?) cake isn't as good as "regular" cake, that person is a liar.


We're so proud of our little smarty-pants!  And in just 10 more short years, we'll be doing this again for real with Primus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment