Friday, October 24, 2014

We're not cut-out for public school...

I had a dream last night...

There was some special event at the local public school so I sent Primus.  She had a wonderful time so I got to thinking, "Hey, maybe public school is a good option for us afterall."  So for the next 3 days I sent both her and Secundus and they liked it ok.  On the fourth day I slept through my alarm, woke up more than an hour after school started, noticed that none of the kids had woken up yet either.  I lay in my bed for a few moments, deciding if I should jump up and rush them all awake and out the door.  Then I decided that we're apparently not cut out for public school, rolled over, and went back to sleep.  

When I eventually woke up in real life, I noticed that I had in fact overslept my alarm and was up almost an hour later than I intended.  I love homeschool!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment