Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nursery Update

It was only 5 short months ago that I was bragging on our Nursery.  Now we're in a new year and we've been combined with another ward which means new kids and new challenges.

Ok, so NOW I understand why people don't like to serve in Nursery. I still LOVE nursery, but now I'm more humble. :)

We have a biter, a couple criers, a pincher, one who likes to dump everything he can get his hands on, and an escape artist. And we have people opening and closing the door all day (which upsets the criers and gives the escape artist a chance to sneak out) to bring us random new kids who don't know what's going on, and don't want to be there. My beautifully planned schedule/routine is not working out for us so well.

We've asked for another helper and are going to re-evaluate the weekly routine.  And I've made new signs which I pray the parents pay attention to!

This will be posted on one door:


And this will be posted on the other.  It'll be attached with velcro so it can be removed and slid under.



No comments:

Post a Comment