Monday, April 9, 2018

Homeschooling Means...#32

...when a friend is doing a small fundraiser before school to buy new books for her kids' public school library, I take my kids in their pajamas to support her. I've said this so many times on here, but I love my public schooling friends and am happy to support any school when I can.


This cute prize wheel was a fun treat (50 cents per spin). How creative is that? I wish them lots of luck with the fundraising efforts! A well-stocked school library is an invaluable treasure!



(This series is meant to be mostly lighthearted and fun.  Some may be serious, but most will be silly, braggy, or of the keepin'-it-real variety.  Not every homeschool is the same.  And some of these things could be said by public school parents.  This is just to highlight MY experience with MY homeschool and MY children.  Enjoy these little insights into our life and feel free to share your own "Homeschooling means..." in the comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment