Friday, June 2, 2017

Need Ink! I've got lesson planning to do!

One of my favorite things to do during summer vacation is plan and prep curriculum. Seriously. I was burned out and ready for school to end by the beginning of May (and we officially ended mid May) but at the same time I was anxious to get started on preparing for the next school year!

I bought a new notebook for myself and have been working on stuff for about a week now. But my printer ran out of ink and my order for more won't arrive for another couple days. It's killing me! I have so many things to print and photocopy and I want to do it now!

I'm also anxiously awaiting my curriculum order for the next year to arrive. I'll have to wait another 3 weeks for that. I'm not a very patient person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment