Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Liqour Brand Loyalty: (Don't) Start Them Young

For some context: my friend, who is also our supervising teacher, came for our monthly meeting.  She always brings a prize box that the kids get to pick from if they have all their work samples ready for her.  This time she had some of these little calculators, which my kids chose.





I'm a prude in many areas and don't drink alcohol in any form, but this didn't bother me.  It was hilarious!  It reminded me of the Budweiser Beer cardboard box that we had growing up that held movies.  I'm not sure where the box came from...the warehouse club?  We taped a piece of paper on the front to hide the logo, I guess so that we could avoid the "appearance of evil."  Wouldn't want any fellow church members to come over and think my parents were off the straight and narrow!  Of course, we could have just obtained a different box...but this worked.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment