Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Musical Theater

I love attending musical theater!  I had the opportunity to see Bye Bye Birdie with my mother-in-law and it was great!


I'm thankful that my mother-in-law also loves musicals and often generously brings me along.

I'm thankful that my mother-in-law has friends who also love musicals. We got the Bye Bye Birdie tickets because some friends of hers were unable to go at the last minute and offered them to us.

I'm thankful that we have friends in theater. Back when we were newly married and had extra time and money, the only times Hubby was interested in going to a play was if his best friend was in it.  We saw Fiddler on the Roof, Ragtime, Oklahoma, plus a couple non-musicals.  This friend and his wife have also generously taken my kiddos to a few children's productions.

I'm thankful that my kids enjoy performing in musical theater and that we found a good class for them.

Unless you count the couple of musical presentations that I did as a youth with my church, I've never performed in any theater productions.  But I sure enjoy watching the fruit of others' labors!

No comments:

Post a Comment