Sunday, December 2, 2012

Educational Songs

We were able to check out Schoolhouse Rock a while ago from the library and it was awesome!  The disc contained all of the old songs from the 70's.  I would love to own it. 
 
I was going to find some of my favorites on youtube and link here.  But it appears that some versions have been blocked due to copyright issues.  I was able to find other (low quality) versions on youtube, posted by other users, but I didn't feel comfortable posting the links here. 
 
So instead, enjoy this hilarious semi-"educational" song by Veggie Tales.  So, it's mostly ridiculous.  But I have seriously used this song to help my kids remember that chimpanzees and gorillas aren't monkeys.
 

 
Here's another fun one that I find myself quoting often- School House Polka:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment