Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Most-Read Posts of 2013

I write this blog mostly for myself and posterity.  I also enjoy having a place to share my homeschooling experience with those who may be contemplating this educational path.

And I don't even pretend to believe that I'm a good writer, but it is nice to have an audience.  So thank you to everyone who reads my blog.

 Probably most of my readers are my own friends who click over when I post on Facebook.  That said, I don't share on Facebook every time that I post on here.  So if you are interested in what I have to say, please bookmark this blog, follow me with Google Friend Connect, or sign up to follow me by email (links on the side bar).  And please comment and let me know if there is something that you are interested in me writing about.

And now, without further ado, here are my 10 most read posts of 2013:

10.  6 Tips for Crafting With Kids 

9.  Co-Dependency

8.  A week where bookwork was set to the side...  

7.  "I Be a Man!" 

6.  9 Things You May Not Know About Us

5.  A woman is like a chocolate chip cookie...

4.  An Open Letter to Mr. Jeffrey Wheaton 

3.  Epiphany: Why I Don't Need a Teaching Credential 

2.  Reading Tent Town

1. More questions about homeschool...


Happy New Year and may you have a blessed 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment