Friday, October 20, 2017

Hubby's Passionate About History

I had a really weird dream...

I took the kids to a place for a history class, since I'm not adept at that subject. The teacher was a middle aged portly man who simply read from the Story of the World curriculum in a monotone. During our time with him, he kept getting interrupted by people coming into the room and talking with him. He was being very disrespectful of our time. Then once class was done and we were packing up to go, he got into a conversation with another man in which he was loudly criticizing my family and our church. 

I exploded! 

I absolutely ripped into him for being so disrespectful of me and my children and criticize our religion! How dare he! He tried to yell over me and argue with me. 

I also screamed at him for being such a waste of time and money and a horrible history teacher. I declared that I would rather have my husband teach the kids in the evenings than bring them back to him. I emphasized, "My husband has real PASSION for history, unlike you! I have never seen someone with more PASSION than him!"

While that scenario is likely to never play out in real life, I can imagine my reaction would be just like that if it were. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment