Monday, September 10, 2018

First Day of School 2018

Like every year, we did school cones.  I love that my kids love this tradition!  It really makes them look forward to school starting.  This year their cones contained Carnation Breakfast Essentials powder, mini muffins, fruit leather, apple sauce pouches, pudding cups, Kinder Joy eggs, Nutella with pretzel sticks, suckers, and new pencil sharpeners.


I like having the kids decorate the paper that I make the school cones out of.  I just use 12X18 white construction paper.  This year I put tempera paint in squirt bottles and let them experiment with that.  Tertius decided to just squirt out a big blob and then spread it around with his fingers.

Tertius 3rd Grade

Quartus Kindergarten(Darn January birthday! Officially he did TK last year so this year is Kinder. But realistically he did Kinder stuff last year and has all 1st grade curriculum this year. So I guess that means no pressure this year because it doesn't matter if he gets behind-or rather doesn't keep up with 1st grade stuff?)

Primus 7th Grade

Secundus 5th Grade

Traditional picture of bedhead, pajamas, and school cone mess on the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment