Oreos are 100 years old! As I explained to the girls, that means that Oreos are older than their Great Granny T!
In celebration, we bought some Oreos today and made these yummy Chocolate-dipped Oreo balls.
1. Mix 1/2 cup milk with a package of chocolate pudding mix.
2. Crush up a package of Oreos and mix with the pudding and milk.
3. Squish it by hand to get it all mixed up.
4. Roll the dough into little balls.
5. Put the balls on wax paper in a pan and freeze for about 10 minutes.
6. Melt any kind of dipping chocolate. I use "Almond Bark." It's yummy but super cheap and super easy to melt in the microwave.
7. Coat the balls in the chocolate and put on wax paper in the freezer to harden.