Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Play Dough Kit and FREE Printable

 At the beginning of the year, I shared my favorite easy play dough recipe.  Well, I have an opportunity to participate in a small craft fair coming up so I decided to whip up a few more of those kits and see if anyone would buy them.  And lucky you, you get to know how they're made for free!


1. In a small jar, combine 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup salt.  The little 16 oz jars of peanut butter are a perfect size. 

2. Use a small roll of masking tape to attach a package of Kool Aid to the outside. 

 3. In a really small jar, put 2 Tbs vegetable oil.  I used little 2 oz breast-milk storage bottles.  These ones were especially perfect because they have a groove in the middle, which made tying the two jars together easier.

4. Tie the jars together with a pretty ribbon.

5. Print out the instructions on a regular 8 1/2 X 11 paper.  (My first ever attempt at a printable.  I hope it works!  You can right click the image and select "copy image" then paste it into a word document.  Set the margins as really small (.25inch) and adjust the image so it fills the page.  I know that's a pain and it may not be the best quality, but I have no idea what I'm doing!  lol)


6. Cut them out in a circle to fit the lid of your jar and use Mod Podge to attach. 

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment