1. In a small jar, combine 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup salt. The little 16 oz jars of peanut butter are a perfect size.
2. Use a small roll of masking tape to attach a package of Kool Aid to the outside.
3. In a really small jar, put 2 Tbs vegetable oil. I used little 2 oz breast-milk storage bottles. These ones were especially perfect because they have a groove in the middle, which made tying the two jars together easier.
4. Tie the jars together with a pretty ribbon.
5. Print out the instructions on a regular 8 1/2 X 11 paper. (My first ever attempt at a printable. I hope it works! You can right click the image and select "copy image" then paste it into a word document. Set the margins as really small (.25inch) and adjust the image so it fills the page. I know that's a pain and it may not be the best quality, but I have no idea what I'm doing! lol)
6. Cut them out in a circle to fit the lid of your jar and use Mod Podge to attach.
There you have it!