Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We Love Books!

We really do.  And I am so thrilled! 

Terius hasn't naturally taken to books the way Primus did from the beginning.  It could be because he is a boy, or because he is the third child.  But I am pleased to observe that he has lately been known to grab a picture book and flip through.  With a lot of children, I think especially boys, it helps if you make books available that are really interesting and then give them a comfy place to read.

This day the book that caught his eye was about the characters from one of his favorite movies, "Rio."  And the comfy place he found was the middle of the floor in the living room.  I couldn't have predicted that last part.




I love that Primus can read now.  She is often found reading to her siblings.  Tertius usually won't sit still to listen for more than a page, but Secundus usually enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment