Here's how to pop popcorn in your microwave without buying those (relatively) expensive and (arguably) unhealthy microwave-popcorn-packages. It's super easy and just as yummy:
1. Place 1/2 cup popcorn kernels in a paper lunch sack. (Do NOT add any oil. Trust me.)
2. Fold over the top of the bag a few times.
3. Microwave on high for about 4 minutes. (I read somewhere else that all you need is 1.5 minutes. But with my microwave, I ended up doing 4 min 30 sec. Just experiment a couple times.)
4. When done, pour popped corn into a big bowl.
5. Use a condiment squeeze bottle to drizzle melted butter over popcorn.
6. Continue to drizzle butter, stir, and salt to taste.