Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween Picture Wall

I'm kind of obsessed with hanging up pictures of my kids. I'm also obsessed with my kids' Halloween costumes and like to show them off!  I recently rearranged the area where these photos were hung so I would have room for a couple more years' worth of costumes.  

I printed all the photos from each year in 5X7 size.  Then I gathered and bought an assortment of gold, copper, black, and dark brown frames.  In a corner of each frame I stuck a glittery foam cat sticker with the year written on it.  


Here's what the area looks like with everything hung up (including two empty frames in the bottom right corner for 2018 and 2019).  As you can see, it's a tiny section of wall between the two kids' bedrooms.  If I was more artistic or talented in interior design, perhaps I would have arranged and spaced things differently (I did in fact switch a couple frames after I took this picture in order to fix some spacing issues.)  But this works for me and I'm just happy that they're all up and I can look at these everyday in amazement at how much my children have grown and changed over the years!


No comments:

Post a Comment